Towards the middle of our week I decided to get picture crazy and I couldn't seem to take enough. I also really started developing a hobby of taking pictures of my kids (I guess I should say more of a hobby than I did already). It got so bad that every time I would grab the camera Jeff would go "Oh no, not the Cannon!". I assured him one day he would thank me for my crazy picture taking. So this post is just my fun with picture taking while we were there.
These were all taken on Jeff's birthday. We spent the morning/afternoon at the beach and that night we all went out to eat. But before dinner I had to drive everyone a little crazy with some picture taking.
Then I discovered this white couch. Well, it was in the house the whole time but one morning I started taking pictures of the girls on it and I fell in love with it. Now I need a white couch! The lighting, my blondies, they just turned out cute!
These were just a few more of my favorites from the week.


1 comments:
They are so adorable Kristy!! Your older 2 are turning into beautiful young ladies. HOw did Avery end up with coal brown eyes when the rest of your kiddos are blue eyed?! Good job on the picture taking!
Post a Comment