This year, on our California trip, we decided to shake it up a bit and do something to make it a little different. We found this beautiful home, right on Newport Harbor, and one block from the Ocean and rented that for a week with my parents. It was a blast, and the views were absolutely stunning from the front porch. We spent most of our days at the beach of course, some on the bay side some of the ocean side. There was tons of restaurants and shops in walking distance, so really the only time we had to drive was to go to the grocery store which was only a few blocks as well. It was just a great week. While we were there we celebrated Jeff's birthday and my mom's birthday. There were a billion pictures that we took that week so I will try and not over post! Ha!
Here is a view from the house again. This is what you saw from just about every spot in the house. They had huge sliding doors that were all open to this. Pretty fabulous and I never got sick of seeing this, not sure I ever would!
I'm going to start with our beach days. One of the best parts was every morning, while Landon was taking his morning nap, the girls and I (and whoever else wanted to join us) would spend our morning right on that bay beach you see in the picture above. It was so close that the monitor would even reach! I truly just relaxed at this beach, and didn't do much but watch my girls play, watch them swim, look for fish and sting rays with them, watch them and help them find sea shells and feed the fish. They actually call it "Mothers Beach", and it definitely deserves that name! So I didn't take many pictures on this side. Here are some picture from our time on the bay side.









1 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I love their new haircuts.
Post a Comment