Can you believe, that in just a couple of weeks, this sweet little boy of ours is going to be one and digging in to his very first birthday cake! Goodness gracious, time just seems to fly faster and faster with each year that passes.
11 months seemed to bring a bunch of new things to Landon's little world. He is all over the place and fast! He is still army crawling but it doesn't hold him back at all. He is fast and I have to keep a close on eye on him. He loves to just be down playing with his toys, and books and his favorite thing is to look out the window. He some how manages to ALWAYS find the paper books and tries to rip them to shreds in seconds flat! He has occasionally pulled himself to standing but mostly just to his knees. He wants to figure it out, but his little legs are still a bit wobbly. He babbles a bunch these days and is just as smiley and giggly as ever. He is a cuddler and lately, when he wakes up in the morning or after his naps, and I pick him up he just holds on to me so tight. It melts me every time and I take advantage of those tight hugs from my boy. He does not like to be in his car seat. He just doesn't like to be tied down and wants to be on the go. So I have to kind of wrestle him into his car seat now, and my happy guy isn't so happy for a few moments. He is learning to eat lots of finger foods now, but it's still a learning process. Luckily he still lets me feed him. He loves yogurt! He continues to be an excellent napper, which is a good thing. I'm not sure if the big girls would get any school done if he wasn't! He loves his Daddy and he just giggles when he seems them and just about leaps out of my arms. Jeff loves that of course. Landon is just a sweet boy and I'm so so blessed to be his mommy. He just makes me smile!
Thursday, September 19, 2013
11 Months
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment