Friday, September 13, 2013

A day in San Bernadino

Of course every trip to Cali wouldn't be complete without a trip to San Bernadino to see my Grandpa and my Aunt and Uncle. My family and my mom spent the day up there, visiting with my grandpa, introducing Landon to his Great Grandpa, and letting the girls swim some more! They spent most of our 19 days in a swimsuit, I'm sure of it!

I love getting to see my Papaw. He gets so excited to see his great grandchildren, and he LOVED Landon. Landon is just such a happy guy all the time, so he was just fine hanging out with his Great Papaw. The big girls (mostly Adalyn) even sang a song for him. That included a little bribery but he asked her too and I knew it would make his day. Avery wouldn't get close to him for some reason. I think she was just worn out because she is usually the friendlier of the girls.

 

 








0 comments: