Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday with the Family

My aunt wanted to make sure to have a big get together while Lisa and her family where her so everyone could see them. So on Saturday we all headed out to Pauline and Wayne's with all the cousins, all the aunts and uncles and all the grandkids. It was such a fun day! The kids swam ALL day (not my girls, they wanted to play inside with the dollhouse for some reason), and we all just had such a fun time visiting and eating yummy food. I love getting all the cousins and second cousins together. Poor Korben was once again the only boy! 8 girls and 1 boy!

Aubrey had so much fun playing with the toys inside. It was so nice outside and everytime I was looking for her I would find her playing inside.


Adalyn and Aunt Lisa.


Ice Cream time. Not really a fan of giving my kids ice cream cones, but sometimes I have to put that aside and let them dig in. A week later I am still trying to get the stains out of Adalyn's shorts!




This was a funny moment. The bottom of her cone fell off because she was squeezing it so hard. Well she didn't like that and was crying and crying. We kept showing her she could still eat the top and finally she believed us and tried. Poor girl.


Mom, Lisa and Papaw.


Pool time!




And then we stopped for pizza on our way home to finish off a great day!

0 comments: