Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aubrey's First Movie

Jeff and I thought it would be fun to have a special Aubrey day, with just mommy and daddy. My parents where going to keep Adalyn and we decided to take Aubrey to see Toy Story 3 and out to lunch. We had lots of fun with her but not sure if she is quite ready for a movie at the theater yet. As long as she had something to snack on she was good but I was not about to let her eat m&m's through the whole movie. She did great at the beginning, super restless and whiny towards the middle, but after Daddy took her to the lobby and gave her a "talking to" she was perfect through the end. We then took her to eat lunch at Islands. She kept asking "we go get Adalyn now?". She did miss her sister, but I know she enjoyed her special mommy, daddy time. I love my little girl and doing special things for her!
Ready for the movie to start!


Eating lunch with mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

The Hambrick's said...

That is how Carter was the first time we took him to the movies!! I think he asked "when are we going to get Kara" every 5 minutes until the movie started and then throughout the movie as well!! We have waited another year and he went with my mother in law and was scared of the dark theatre. I think we will stick with movies at home for awhile!

The Myers said...

How fun! I heard it's a GREAT movie. :)