This summer month of July it has been unseasonably chilly outside. We normally spend most of our time outside year round, but this last week was in the low 60's and drizzly outside. I'm not very fond of a cool summer, but it is what it is. So last week we spent lots of time inside. After reading my friend Amy's blog, I loved her super cute post about her kids making a pizza. So one morning, that was dragging on a little too long, I decided to let the girls make a pizza for lunch. They had a blast and it definitely passed the time! Here are my little chef's making their very first homemade pizza!
The indegredients! We are ready to begin.
Here we go...
Spreading the sauce. Lots of holes where poked in the crust during this part, but they had fun.
Adding the cheese...
Time for the pepperoni. Aubrey listened and watched very carefully to me as I told them how to lay the pepperoni on the pizza, and did it just as showed her. Adalyn, on the other hand, picked up her pepperoni by the handful and dropped it on top of the pizza. Such different little girls!
We're done! Aubrey snuck a bite of cheese.
We colored our princess coloring books as we waited for our pizza to cook.
Checking on the pizza.
It's finally done! Now time for lunch.
Best lunch EVER! They loved eating their pizza (and plums too).
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Little Chefs
Posted by The Skains Family at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your pizza looks soooo good! :) I think we will try that kind of crust next time. :)
On another note- I can't believe how cool your summer has been. Hope it warms a little for you.
Post a Comment