Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mini Highschool Reunion

I had the priviledge of getting to spend the day in Anaheim last week with three of my best highschool friends and their kids. It was such a fun time, especially since we very rarely get to see each other. Unfortunately I didn't get too many pictures, but we got a few good ones. Krissi came and spent a week in the LA area with her husband who was completing a class for his Masters degree at Biola University. So Anna, Laura and I, who all live in Cali, decided to make a trip out of it and meet in Anaheim for the day. Laura drove all the way up from up north, a 10 hour drive, so her and I stayed in a hotel with our 3 kiddos one night. We first headed to a really cute children's museum and let the kids run around. The three mommies didn't get much talking in there since we were chasing our own kids, but we then met Krissi for lunch and we were all able to get some much needed visiting time in. Then we thought it would be a great idea to put all 4 kids down for a nap in the same hotel room. As you can imagine that didn't go over very well, so after 40 minutes of attempted naptime, we headed to the pool instead. So sad I didn't bring my camera to the pool! After swimming we went to Downtown Disney for dinner. We ended up at The Rainforest Cafe, which was fun, but took WAY too long and was WAY overpriced. We finally got our food just after 8:00. Now remember, no kids had naps! But somehow they all did great and where such troopers. Finally at 9:30 Aubrey started crying saying "I go night night in my hotel room". But that was the only meltdown from all kids! Thanks girls for such a fun fun time and wonderful new memories.

Fun times at the Children's Museum





All of our kids right before we went to dinner.


Us!

1 comments:

The Myers said...

How fun! Love your shirt. :)