Friday, July 2, 2010

3 Disneyland trips in one post!

Because I already have posted a bunch of trips to Disneyland I didn't feel the need to make three more post. However all 3 where memorable trips so I couldn't resist posting to the blog! We made three trips in the last month as we were trying to enjoy our last few chances of our season passes. I was so sad to see those come to an end and I think we decided to not renew since once I am big and prego I probably won't want to go, and then the odds of taking all 3 kiddos right after the baby is born is pretty slim! The girls and I went twice with my mom, which was such a blast for all of us. Then we went once more with just the family. Such fun times, such great memories, and just so wonderful watching my girls enjoy every moment and get so excited about so many things. Aubrey always has an agenda and continues to let us know what she wants to ride or do next. As long as we get in The Winnie the Pooh ride, and the Monsters Inc ride we are good to go. Adalyn could ride the carousel all day and we can't forget to take this girl on Dumbo or the "elfant" as she calls it! But do beware once again, picture overload!

Waiting in line to ride the Tea Cups.



Aubrey loved her first ride in the pink Tea Cup!

Winnie the Pooh ride. Definitely a favorite of these two!

Riding the Circus Train!

All the girls!

Adalyn hugging her new Minnie Mouse that Nana bought her.

Waiting for the Princess Coronation. A favorite part of the day!

It's a Small World with Daddy. And yes, the girls wore the same outfits twice! I only have so many matching shorts outfits. Oops!

Aubrey was so cute at the Princess Coronation. She loved walking around the pole wih all the other kids holding her ribbon!

The new tradition that Nana started, letting the girls pick out one toy. It's always fun watching them choose something. Adalyn has a really hard time narrowing her choices down!


Riding the Carousel with her new Ariel!

In front of Boo's door at Monsters Inc.

0 comments: