Friday, December 21, 2012

Lots of Fun Going on Around Here!

We have been so busy the last few weeks but it's been full of fun. Jeff's parents came down last weekend for a visit and meet Landon. I was really bad about taking pictures but we managed to get a few.




While they were here the big girls had their Christmas choir program. I love watching my girls in their little shows. It just makes Jeff and I beam with pride. Aubrey was on stage for the whole musical and Adalyn's class had two songs to sing. Aubrey was cracking me up while up there. She yawned through the whole show, and she wouldn't stop trying to hold the girls hands next to her, which they did not at all want to hold her hand. They kept shoving her hand away. I'm still not sure why she wanted to hold hands so bad? She did manage to sing a little while up there. When Adalyn got on stage they just kept waving to each other. So cute!




 This is Adalyn's little friend Harper. They are in dance and choir together and Adalyn just loves her!

We have also been doing our Jesse Tree again this year. I must admit though, it has not at all been every night as I had intended it to be. Goodness it's been rough making time for it this year, but we are trying our best. At least they are getting the understanding of the tradition right? At least that's what I keep telling myself!

Here are the girls coloring their ornaments for the tree. 


Our Jesse Tree is so beautiful right :) !
We also had a Happy Birthday Jesus party at our house with our playgroup friends. It was pretty wild and crazy here so I didn't get too many pictures, but it sure was fun!



Singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus!


Yes, Landon was here during all of the business and here he is in his cute Texans outfit to prove it!


His big sisters always like to be a part of the picture taking of course.

We are keeping busy during this season, but I am ready to slow down and turn our eyes and our hearts to the reason we celebrate. I am so thankful that our Savior was sent to save the world and I feel so incredibly blessed to know his never ending love for me. I am always praying for my children and that one day they will truly know and trust in His deep and passionate love for them.



0 comments: