Tuesday, December 4, 2012

9 Years

I have had the amazing priviledge of spending the last nine years with my best friend and the man that I love. It has been a busy nine years, full of  lots of laughter and a few tears, lots of deep late night conversations,  lots of moves and lots of babies. There is not another person on this earth that I would have rather walked this road with, and we still have forever to look forward to. I am one blessed girl to be loved by Jeffrey Neal.
So our anniversary was on Thanksgiving this year, so we celebrated on Friday night with some friends that were also celebrating their anniversary and then on Saturday we celebrated again just the two of us (and Landon of course). I have pretty romantic husband and every year on our anniversary he has given me the traditional anniversary gift. This year was pottery, so Jeff made an appointment for us to go make our own pottery, on a pottery wheel and all. How fun is that! And we did have a blast. We went to dinner first and then headed for our lesson. Landon was a trooper through it all. It was definitely a wonderful memory and an anniversary we won't forget!

Our wonderful babysitter took this for us on Friday night.


This was after our lesson, and we were getting ready to try it on our own. She made it look so easy but it definitely wasn't!
Here I am making my pot.



And Jeff making his bowl. His turned out a lot better than mine!


Here we are, proud of our cute pots!
What a fun night! Thank you Jeff, for always spoiling me and making me feel special. I love you so much and I am so incredibly thankful that God led us to each other all those years ago. Our family is so blessed by you!





0 comments: