Friday, December 14, 2012

2 Months

Mister Landon Jeffrey is 2 months old already. He is as sweet as can be and I am officially head over heels in love with this boy of mine. He is such good baby. He has been going about 7 hours at night consistently, although we did get two eight hour nights. I'm tired to say the least but I'm hoping he will get this sleeping through the night thing pretty soon. On his two month visit he weighed 11 pounds 4 ounces and 22 inches long. He is growing so quickly and I am trying so hard to hang on to this little bitty baby stage. He started smiling a couple of weeks ago and it is so precious. I love those first smiles! Along with the first smiles comes the cooing which I can't get enough of. Obviously this time around my time is pretty divided so I only get so much time to sit and focus on those smiles and coo's, but I always want more and I never want our time together to end. I love having this baby boy in our family so much and it only makes me want another. Am I crazy? But I seriously love having babies so much! He is getting so good at holding his head up and he is starting to be more and more alert throughout the day. Today Aubrey , who was wearing her wild and crazy pink head band (imagine that right?), kept telling me that Landon loves to stare at her. I came to see and what he was really staring at was that crazy pink head band of hers. It's definitely eye catching. Aubrey often likes to pretend that he is a baby doll and sometimes she might even think she is his mommy. The other night I laid him on Aubrey's bed and asked her to sit  and talk to him while I bathed Adalyn and Avery. When I came to check on him here is what I found!
I died laughing when I saw this. A pink heart blanket and hello kitty to snuggle with. What a good little mommy she is right?!?! Here are some cute pics of our sweet smiley boy.





1 comments:

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

Sweet boy!! Love those big smiles! Keep these posts coming- your family is so very precious!