I'm finally ready to post some pictures of our house. It's obviously no where close to being done yet, and who knows if it ever will. But I love it!
The front of our house. Here is a before and after picture. When we moved in it had been vacant for at least a year if not longer, so one of the first things we had to do was tackle the front yard. Yikes it was bad!

Walking in: To the left is the office, and on the right is our empty dining room.
Then on to the family room.

The kitchen. I love this kitchen. It's huge and has tons of room. I really really hope to do granite and new appliances before too long and then I will LOVE my kitchen. 
Now upstairs to the master bedroom and bathroom. We did replace the floor in the bathroom since it was carpet, but the rest of the bathroom will have to wait for another time. 
The girls bathroom. Can you tell I'm into black, white and purple!
Aubrey and Adalyn's bedroom

Avery's room
The playroom. The upstairs has an interesting layout. It's a big circle and all the kids that come over run around and around. 

And look, we have a guest room!!! 
Monday, May 16, 2011
Our House
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love it! can't wait to see it all in person in a few short days!
Love the new house. So fun and so much SPACE! :)
I love the colors you chose and WOW so much space for all those girls! You have done a wonderful job!!1
Post a Comment