Monday, May 16, 2011

Dirt Soup

Does it get any better than digging in the dirt in the backyard? The girls and I got a little creative and decided we should make dirt soup. Actually Aubrey called her soup pepperoni soup, Adalyn called hers Macaroni and Cheese soup, and then we named mine chicken and tomato soup. This took me back to my childhood. My sister and I used to do this in my grandma's backyard and I always had so much fun! Now everyday when Aubrey goes outside she tells me "I'm going to make soup okay?". So what do you need for dirt soup?
Dirt of course


And anything else you can find outside. Pine cones, flowers, grass and rocks make it especially yummy. Then add some water from the hose...



Mommy's seasonings make it really special.



Then stir stir stir to your hearts content!



Oh and the dirtier you get the better!

0 comments: