Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

This was my first Mothers Day as a mommy to three and I had a great day celebrating my job! It wasn't my typical Mothers Day since two of the three were sick, but we made the most of it and all in all I got to be with my family which is seriously all that I care about. We obviously had to skip church since they were sick, and then around 11:00 I thought they seemed to be doing better. Nobody had run a fever since the previous night and Adalyn wasn't coughing as much and hardly whining (which she had done nothing but whine and cry for mommy for the previous 3 days). So using my not so good judgement we loaded up and headed to lunch. As I'm buckling Adalyn up she starts crying that she doesn't feel good, but being the great mommy that I am I still thought lunch out would be just fine. 5 minutes into arriving Aubrey began running a fever again, and Adalyn coughed LOUD the entire time. Needless to say we scarfed our food down and headed home for naps. Jeff stayed home during naps while I went and got a pedicure and then he made us a very yummy grilled chicken salad for dinner! The best part really will be on Thursday which is when Jeff scheduled a house cleaner to come clean my house for me. Yippee! I'm blessed, I'm thankful and those three sweet faces make every moment of exhaustion worth it. They truly bring me so much joy. And what a gift to have a hubby who truly appreciates all that my job entails!

Jeff and the girls made me some beautiful cards that morning while I (sort of) slept in.


Helping me open my presents. They each got me a new pair of flip flops. Jeff also got me a white gold necklace chain because my other one is always in knots.



My girls! Poor Avery hadn't been changed out of her pj's yet!


Trying so hard to make it through lunch as quick as we could.



I had to get some pictures of my super cute girl.

0 comments: