Who knew nail polish would so quickly cure my two sick girls! These two have been sick for a week now which has been no fun. But monday morning while they were laying on the couch watching a movie I asked if they wanted me to paint their finger nail and toe nails. THey popped up ran to the kitchen and sat as still as they could while I painted. They were all smiles and happy as could be. I was so glad we were able to get their little minds of their misery for awhile!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Nail Polish
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Addalyn does look a little sick. But even with her pinkish nose she looks really cute and proud holding up her pretty, pink nails. Excited to come and play in a few weeks!
Post a Comment