Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Celebration


Just like everything else right now, our Thanksgiving was not our traditional Thanksgiving. But I felt beyond blessed and thankful to be able to spend it with the three people that I love the most in this world. We were once again blessed by some great friends who invited us to spend the day with them since we had no where to go. We went to our friends Jaime and Jason Olson who have two cute little girls, and then Jeff's best friend Lance and his mom where there also. It was a fun day, and the girls had so much fun getting to play with some new toys and making new friends. It will definitely be a Thanksgiving that we will remember always. I am blessed beyond what I deserve and I am so thankful to God who never ever ceases to amaze!

Playing with our new friend Sydney.


Adalyn doing what she loves to do best, reading books to herself.








The whole gang.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

they almost look like twins!