I know I don't blog often, but I couldn't resist this one! Check out my absolutely adorable biker chicks! Aubrey kept playing with the red bandanna so I decided to tie it on her head. She loved it and kept wanting to look in the mirror. Adalyn seemed a little left out so I found my Texas bandanna and set her up.
Aubrey was so proud of her outfit!
You'd better be careful if you ride up on these tough girls!
Aubrey & Adalyn, I can't possibly express how much I LOVE playing with you two! You are sweet sisters and watching you play together is a blessing beyond measure. You truly melt my heart every day!
Daddy's Sweet Princesses!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Daddy's Biker Girls!
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that's really really cute. love the do-rags. and they do look pretty tough.
Post a Comment