I really didn't think baby girl was going to have a name until she was born, but looks like Jeff and I finally agreed on one! We really had a hard time with this one trying to decide if we should stick with A's or not. The last couple of weeks we began narrowing it down and were trying to decide between three, all of which happened to be A's. I guess I am just partial to girl A names. We came up with one we loved but couldn't ever get Jeff to give the official word that we were ready to go with it. Saturday morning he handed me a Christmas present and said he wanted me to open a present early. And this is what he gave me...
Avery Brenna Skains! That's baby girl #3, Avery Brenna, and she is growing quickly and only 5 weeks away from making her debut. Wow, 5 weeks!!!! Not much time left and a ton to do!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
She has a name!
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
well, that was a sweet idea of jeff's! you didn't tell me that part!
LOVE IT!!!! It's perfect:) Great choice! Can't wait to see pictures!
Beautiful and what a sweet idea from Jeff!
HOORAY!! I love Avery! Can't wait to see pics of her! You look WONDERFUL, girl!!! Way to go! Congrats on the name! 5 weeks is super quick!
Yea! Love it! So cute! And how sweet of Jeff. :)
Love the name! Can't wait to see y'all!!!
I love it and what a sweet memory to have every Christmas!
Post a Comment