Last weekend we decided that we needed a family day after such a busy few weeks. So we headed to the Wild Animal Park. It was a fun fun day spent together, just us 4. It was really hot out there, and we didn't last too long, but the girls had a blast. Adalyn talked about the giraffes for days! I think Aubrey's favorite part was the gorillas. We stood there for awhile watching the gorillas and as we were leaving I told Aubrey to tell them bye. So she waved and said "bye gorillas", and then one turned and looked right at her. She got so excited and said "that gorilla look at me mommy". I love family days!
Adalyn and Daddy watching the elephants.
Sweet sisters.
Flamingos!
Monday, August 9, 2010
The Wild Animal Park
Posted by The Skains Family at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment