I can't even believe it, but Adalyn Ella turned two on Sunday. She was so cute all day, and now she says "I two"! We went in her room in the morning to sing happy birthday to her. She just kept looking at us smiling. Then she said "I get balloon?". Who knew she would ask for a balloon, so during naptime I headed to the store to make sure she got a balloon. During the week when we asked Adalyn what she wanted to do on her birthday she would say "I ride horsie", so I knew we needed to get a ride on a carousel in. We decided to spend the day at the zoo and we got a ride on the carousel right by the zoo. She loves the zoo and she always asks to see the giraffes and elephants! We came home, took quick naps, and then Nana and Papaw came over for dinner and presents. It was such a fun day spent celebrating our sweet girl.
She started her day with a pink sprinkled donut. Yum!
We of course had to let the birthday girl ride on the carousel!
Watching the sea lion show.
We watched the hippos for a long time. It's such a neat exibit.
My cute birthday girl!
Opening her new chair. I painted this for her because her other one broke. She loves her new chair.
Here is the chair with Daddy's hand in the way!
She loves her new Ariel book. She has been carrying it around ever since!
Cupcake time!
Nana and Adalyn in her new Tinker Bell pj's. Thank you Nana and Papaw for the cute new pj's!
Happy birthday sweetheart. Your daddy and I love you so much. We are so blessed to get to spend our days with you. Your smile and your sweet giggle can always make everything better. Thank you God for my sweet sweet Adalyn Ella!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
My Sweet Birthday Girl!
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment