Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Gifts for our Birthday Girls!

The night of the girls birthday party we gave them their birthday gifts from us and we got so many cute pictures that I had to do another post just for this. We decided this year to get them new tricyles and they loved them. They have had so much fun learning how to ride them and Jeff and I have had a blast teaching them. They are so cute on their new bikes and wearing their new helmets from Granny and Pawpaw.

"Opening" their new tricyles.


Trying it out for the first time.


All ready to ride.



I think they like them!





Jeff's invention to keep the lower back from hurting.



After dinner that night we took the girls and their new trikes up to the highschool right by our house so they could practice riding. They looked so cute and were really getting the hang of it. A little bit more practice and I think they will be good to go.





Jeff had to convince Adalyn to wear the helmet. Here he is trying to reason with a two year old!

0 comments: