One more birthday post...I promise! Yes, we are still celebrating birthdays at the Skains house! And somehow, my first born just turned three! That is so crazy to me, but here we are. This birthday was very different than her two past birthdays because Aubrey was so very particular about how she wanted to spend her day. It was so cute to see her all excited! When I asked her what she wanted for breakfast on her birthday she told me Oh's (the cereal) and a cinnamon roll. We had cinnamon rolls the morning of her party so that's why she requested that. Everytime we talked about what we were going to do on her birthday she would say she wanted to go to the park and to Chick-fil-a. Of course we had to please the birthday girl so that's is exactly what we did. And then when asked what she wanted for dinner she was very sure, as if she'd had it planned for months, and would say macaroni and cheese. I of course couldn't just serve a box of macaroni and cheese for dinner, especially since Nana and Papaw were coming over, so Jeff grilled a tri-tip and I made homemade macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was a wonderful day celebrating our sweet three year old.
Aubrey Claire, you bring such joy to this house and you are always making us laugh. You have such a sweet personality and you are growing up to be such a big helper. I love your hugs, your big kisses, and I especially love when you come and tell me you love me out of the blue. You are such a blessing and I love you more than you will ever know!
Enjoying her cinnamon roll to start off her day!
Playing at the park.
And then Chick-fil-a for lunch.
Nana and Papaw came over to celebrate with us that night.
She's so cute when we sing "Happy Birthday" to her!
She's three!
Opening her presents.
The one thing she wanted for her birthday was a new pair of Cinderella shoes because her old pair broke.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Aubrey Turns Three!
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to both your super cute girls! Hope you are feeling well. Take care!
Happy Birthday Aubrey! Oh my goodness! I love the last pic. Super cute in her Cinderella shoes. Such a princess. :)
Happy Birthday! Beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment