Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Making Mommy and Daddy Proud!
This past Saturday we had a work around the house day. On days like these Aubrey and Adalyn's imaginations are at work big time! They always have some type of make believe game going on. Nothing was different on Saturday. I over heard the girls talking and came around the corner to sneak a peek. They were sitting on the top of the stairs with their bibles, and Adalyn was saying " These are our Bibles and it tells us that God loves us and Jesus loves us, and not everyone knows that, but God wants everyone to know that". Seriously precious and I admit it made my eyes a little watery. I asked her what they were doing and she laughed and said they were just reading their Bible's to everyone. Jeff and I just had a proud moment and we wanted to remember it. They truly are listening!
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment