Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Butterfly Center

On Sunday our family headed to the butterfly center at the science museum. This has been something I had been wanting to do for awhile now and I'm so glad we went. It was so fun and the girls all loved it. It was really neat seeing so many different kinds of butterflies flying around. It's crazy how many different kinds there are. As we were pulling away Aubrey said "Can we come back to the butterfly museum tomorrow?". Clearly she loved it. They had tons of live chrysallis's hanging and we could actually see a few butterflies emerging. So neat!
Aubrey spotted one!
This was an attempt at a sister picture. There were so many butterflies flying around them and they were so paranoid about one landing on them that I couldn't get them to focus.
This one worked better!
Such a fun family day! Have I mentioned before that family days are my favorite?

0 comments: