Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our School Year has Officially Begun

We started our new school year last monday, with Aubrey in Kindergarten (tear...) and Adalyn in pre-k. This year will be full of new challenges and changes but I am so excited to start. We used to do school while Avery took a morning nap, but now that that is gone it's been a bit challenging with what to entertain her with during school. I'm sure it will just be a learning process as we go and once I get it figured out it will all change again, especially once baby boy gets here! So for now we just take it a week at a time. I'm just excited to see what God has in store for our year. Here are some pictures of our first day. Where we usually do school.

Our first day, all ready to start! They look so grown up to me here.
Working on counting and number recognition.
A little letter review.
The first day Avery was very entertained with these letter magnets, the next day...not so much!
Day one went well and when we finished both girls were very sad that I didn't have more planned. Haha, I wonder how long they will feel that way!

1 comments:

Melodie said...

you look so organized with all of it. oh my. overwhelmed. maybe by next year, i'll be there.