The girls had a blast this year at their birthday party. We decided this year to do a girly birthday party. We painted nails, made necklaces, ate some yummy snacks and listened to a bunch of giggly little girls. It was definitely a fun day and I think the birthday girls felt pretty special. I just can't believe my little girls are four and five. How did that happen so fast! The birthday girls all ready for their party!
Some of the yummy snacks. I loved to nail polish cookies and nope, I did not make those! The girls all jumped right into necklace making. As I heard beads continually dropping on the floor I had to just keep breathing deeply! Getting nails painted! Some of the party guests. Then it was time for cupcakes. Oh my shy girls! This is while they were being sung too. Adalyn is just like her mommy. The thought of being the center of attention really stresses her out! They had lots of presents to open and lots of little girls to "help"! Avery really enjoyed her cookie. The sister shot. I had been meaning for awhile to get a pregnancy picture with Stephanie and good thing we finally remembered because eight days later little Miss Samantha made her appearance 10 days early. Now she is just waiting for her little buddy to get here! My girlies are growing up! Although it can be sad, I am so so proud of the little ladies they are becoming. Happy birthday Aubrey and Adalyn.Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comments:
what a fun girly party. i see that even Jeff got to play like a nail technician. ;)
Post a Comment