Last week, right in the middle of the week, our little family had a wonderful family day at the zoo. Jeff had a couple of super busy weeks at work, and worked straight through the weekend, so he was able to take last Wednesday off. I was so thankful, as were the girls, for a little extra time with Jeff. We had so much at the zoo, even though it was apparently field trip day for every elementary school in the Houston area, and it was kind of a scorcher outside. But it didn't matter. I just needed time as a family. Here is a glimpse into our fun!
I love this sister picture. We all had fun watching this chimpanzee. So the older two girls are ridiculously afraid of dogs. They have always refused to go into petting zoos which irritates Jeff and I to no end. Avery has taken an interest in animals and loves them, so we are hopeful she will teach her two OLDER sisters to get over it. Jeff took her in to the petting zoo and as you can see she had a blast. I can't seem to figure out this new blogger and how to line up my descriptions with my pictures. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
so glad y'all had some family time. :) and i also hate the new blogger set up. it takes me twice as long to get a post done. and Lord knows i don't need to be spending any EXTRA time on this stuff! google, i hope you're reading this.
Post a Comment