Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Once again I had a wonderful day and was spoiled by my sweet family. Saturday morning Jeff made me my favorite breakfast and let me "sleep in". I really tried to sleep in. I laid in bed and forced myself to stay there til 8:15! He made me my favorite biscuits and gravy breakfast, bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we just enjoyed our day all together.
On Sunday Jeff made me another yummy breakfast, we went to church which was such a great service (they did such a great job making us Mommies feel blessed), we went to an new Asian restaurant after church for lunch, I snuggled with my girlies while we watched 101 Dalmatians, Jeff grilled me a delicious steak and asparagus dinner, my family spoiled me with some great gifts and we ended the night with ice cream cones. Perfect ending! The girls made these pot holders for me at church. They were so so excited to give them to me the second we got home from church. I loved them!
Opening my presents. I got two new shirts, a pair of earings and my favorite which was someone coming to clean the house this week! I always need someone to clean. I can hardly keep up with that now, so I have NO idea what I am going to do once #4 gets here!
And the ice cream!
This family of mine is so precious to me. These three girls and this little one growing in my tummy are all my sweet answers to my prayers.

0 comments: