The girls year of Dance wrapped up today with their last class. They were both presented with trophies for completing the year and then on this coming Saturday they have their final recital. They both love going to dance (although Aubrey said she doesn't want to do it next year... sniff sniff), and I have had so much fun watching them grow and learn and come out of their little shells ( a little bit at least). Here are some pictures of them getting their trophies and then their professional pictures. Adalyn was too shy to get up on the pedastal to accept her trophy, so here she is a little teary eyed after she got her trophy and she was assured nobody was watching her!
Here is Aubrey and her class. And Adalyn and her class.Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
cute!!
I found your blog from Blessed Beyond Measure....
I just wanted to say your girls are beautiful!!!!
2 of the cutest ballerinas that ever were! looks like they had a fun year! :)
Post a Comment