We did have a houseful for Christmas this year. Like I mentioned earlier my parents came for Christmas, and then the following day my sister and her family came for a few days. We had 6 adults and 7 kids for three days in our house and I loved every minute. My girls were in heaven with all of their cousins here. I'm so thankful that we all got to be together. That doesn't happen very often!
We had Christmas together the day after Christmas.




There was a lot of playing outside and at the park! Thank goodness for Uncle Jeff and Uncle Brenton!




Just some cute family shots. 


Soon it was time for the House family to go home. This was the cousins group hug as they were leaving. Pretty adorable! They are all always sad when it's time to leave.
After my sister left we still had a couple more days left with my parents. It was so so great to have them here. I miss them terribly, as do the girls, and already looking forward to the next time with can all be together again. 
This was right before they left so Nana was a bit sad :(


Friday, January 13, 2012
Our house full!
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment