The day before Christmas Eve my parents arrived to start our Christmas celebration and I was beyond thankful to have them here with us. It was a different Christmas Eve than we normally have. We had a bit of an emotional couple of days and I was not at all feeling well. Thankfully my parents got here at the exact time we needed them so they were able to help with the kids and I was able to rest most of that day. We even missed Christmas Eve service which was such a bummer. But with all of the unfortunate circumstances I couldn't help but see God's hand in it all and still praise Him for the birth of His son, our Savior. We talked about it all day with the girls, we finished up our Jesse Tree and we enjoyed reading them a new book we got called The Nativity. It was a nice relaxing day as we finished up the last of the preparations for Christmas Day!
Finishing up the Jesse Tree. 
Daddy reading our new book. 
That night Jeff and I played Santa. Here is what we woke up to the next morning. 
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Christmas Eve
Posted by The Skains Family at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment