Monday, January 9, 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas was a pure joy this year. I had all of the ones I love the most right here with me as we celebrated the birth of the One who came to save us all. I truly enjoyed every moment of the day, from the first little footsteps we heard running down the hall to our room, reading the Nativity story together, opening all of our gifts, all my squeezes I got around my neck from my little girls, and all the sweet thank you's. I loved lounging around watching all our girls enjoy their new things, and preparing our Christmas dinner with my family. Even through the heart break we were facing, it was such a blessed day. I wasn't sure if I was going to share this or not, but four days before Christmas we found out we were going to be loosing our little baby growing inside me. I was 7 1/2 weeks along and it hit our family pretty hard. We completely trust God and know that His plan is perfect. Not to say this hasn't hurt and been a complete heart break, but we are trusting that when His time is right He will bless us with another sweet little baby! This is honestly why I took such a long break from blogging. Considering the situation we had just experienced I appreciated my mom and dad being with us more than I could ever express. I felt abundantly blessed this Christmas and so loved by family and by my Savior!

Good morning! We always begin Christmas morning with reading the story of Jesus's birth.


The girls all opening their gifts from Santa.






And this is when everything changed forever for me! Jeff got me a new camera!!! A Canon Rebel T3i. I have been wanting a new camera for years and this took me by complete surprise. So the rest of my pictures FOREVER are going to be so much better. Yippee!!!

This is what Aubrey got Daddy for Christmas. She was so proud!

Eating our cinnamon rolls for breakfast.




All my girlies. SO blessed!

New bikes!

Aubrey's favorite princess is Cinderella and Adalyn's is Belle so they were SO excited to have their favorite princess dresses to dress up in.

Nana reading her new Photobook with the girls.

All 5 of us.

Avery's new train. She loves this toy!

0 comments: