Here we are just days away from Avery's first birthday. I still can't believe it. Look what started happening about a week and a half ago!
Yep, we officially have a walker. She is all over the place now and she is fast! I know she will be running before we know it. 

And guess who still thinks Avery needs help with everything?!?! Oh that big sister. When I ask her to please leave Avery alone her response usually goes something like this... "Well Avery just really loves me!". And how can I possibly argue with that. 
Look at how big this sweet girl looks sporting her very first pony tail. I'm so happy I can finally get it up and that she leaves it alone!

Monday, January 16, 2012
Avery Brenna
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment