It's definitely time again for me to write down some of these cute things the girls have said and done! Time is flying and before we know it our sweet little girls will not be so little anymore, sniff sniff...
Friday night the girls were eating dinner earlier than Jeff and I (I wasn't feeling really well) so they were deep in conversation with each other. Those are some of the funniest conversations I have ever heard most definitely!
Adalyn: "Do you love me Aubrey?" Aubrey: "Yep, I sure do Adalyn. You know I love you". Adalyn: "I sure do! You're right, I know you love me". Pretty much the sweetest and cutest conversation ever!
This one ended in a punishment but still kind of funny. I had to hide my laughter and act really tough! I had been reminding Adalyn a couple of time to go potty. She was just playing in the bathroom instead of going. Me: "Adalyn, are going potty?" Adalyn : "Yes, and don't ask me again!". Yikes, I know. I get so surprised by sassy back talk from Adalyn because she doesn't ever do it. I was kind of nagging her, but still, I'm her mommy.
Adalyn is seriously always cracking us up. She just has the cutest little personality that she still saves mostly for us. She is constantly telling us she loves us, and gives kisses away all day! She loves to "read" books to herself as I have mentioned several times before. She can entertain herself forever like this. She loves Angelina Ballerina and makes up the funniest story. The other day I heard her reading this in a VERY exaggerated voice: "Angelina sadly tiptoed to her home and her mommy was NOT happy". I wish I could remember every story she tells because they crack me up.
Aubrey told me this: "Mommy, I know the bible verse on our house." Then she proceded to tell me our address. This gave me a little chuckle. She meant address, not bible verse. So funny!
At breakfast the other morning, Adalyn informed us that she didn't like mean boys. I laughed and asked her if she knew any mean boys in which she responded and said "no, I only know nice boys." Then Aubrey piped in and said "All the time when we go to Chick-fil-a there are mean boys there and they just play to rough!". Oh these girly girls of mine!
Adalyn says "eddyready" instead of "already". For example "Adalyn, I need you to go wash your hands please". Her response "I eddyready washed my hands". It's one of those words I don't want to correct just because I think it's so cute and once she learns how to say already the right way means she's growing up :( .
Aubrey says "bemember" instead of "remember". For example "Mommy, I bemember I ate that yesterday for lunch". Again, once she learns how to say remember will be one step closer to my little girl not being so little anymore.
Aubrey has become quite the dancer these days. She literally asks us ALL day long if we want to see her arabesque. Over and over again! When she hears music she can't help but wiggle her hips and wave her hands. It's fine at home, but tonight we went out to dinner and it got a bit obnoxious I would have to say! She is a pretty cute dancer and we are getting really excited about her Christmas dance recital coming up soon!
We took the girls to Disney on Ice on Friday and during the middle of the show Avery learned to clap. And now it's her favorite thing to do! She is so proud of herself.
Avery also gives sweet kisses now. But only on her terms. You can ask over and over again and she will just ignore you until she finally decides she will give you one. Immediately once she's done giving the slobbery kiss she cracks up laughing. She thinks her kisses are funny!
I know there are a billion more that I am forgetting so this post will be a work in progress!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Things I want to Remember!
Posted by The Skains Family at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
these made me laugh. especially there sweet conversation and Adalyn being sassy. :)
Post a Comment