This anniversary managed to sneak by without even one picture. How sad is that! But I still had to squeeze it in the blog so I can look back one day and remember. We still had a great day of celebrating even though nothing was captured. The day began with us girls getting out of the house as quickly as we could so the house cleaners could come clean. Pretty good anniversary gift right! I absolutely love coming home to a completely clean home, especially if I wasn't the one that did it!
Jeff came home with this beautiful bouquet for me.
That night we had a sitter and Jeff and I went to the Movie Tavern, which is dinner and movie and we saw Breaking Dawn. That was the first we movie we had seen in over two years! We will definitely go back to the Movie Tavern since we can squeeze both dinner and a movie. After that we went and had dessert and wine at a restaurant here in Kingwood.
Although our anniversary wasn't as romantic and exciting as some in the past have been, I had such a wonderful time just spending some alone time with Jeff. He is my best friend and I feel so incredibly blessed to spend my life with him. He loves me so much more than I deserve. He is such a wonderful husband and Daddy and I so thankful that God chose him for me! We have some incredible memories over these last eight years and I can't wait to see what the next eight has in store. I love you Jeffrey Neal.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Our 8th Anniversary
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment