Aubrey came home with this picture after church on Sunday. 
I asked her what it was a picture of and she told me "It's my family", and she proceeded to show me who each picture was. Part of their lesson was about family and so they were asked to draw a picture of their family. Aubrey always is drawing pictures of some of us, but I don't think she has done a whole family picture before. I just thought it was cute. All the little squigglies are the girls blankies apparently!
This was on the other side. I asked her who this was and she said "Oh that's Nana and Papaw". I love that she is figuring out we are all one big family! She also told me that big purple blob in the middle of the picture is an airplane. Funny she associated that with Nana and Papaw!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Her Family Picture
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment