Monday, November 15, 2010

My Little Fashionista

*Disclaimer...these pics where taken before we moved and I meant to blog this awhile ago! :)


If you where to ever run into us at the mall, the grocery store, target, or just about anywhere, this is what my little girl would look like. Before we go anywhere she has to get her purse (that is full with a bunch of little things like pens and business cards, silly girl), put these lenseless sunglasses on, and of course who would forget Baby Rhea. I always try to talk her into leaving the glasses in the car, but she is pretty insistent. In fact yesterday when we pulled up to our old church in The Woodlands, Jeff looked in the back seat at her and said "uh oh". There she sat wearing her glasses. Luckily that time we did talk her into leaving them in the car. This purse is alway with her. While we were staying with my parents, before we headed to Texas, she would dump her purse out on my parents table and tell us she had to do her work. She would scribble on all her business cards and papers she has collected over the last few weeks. She cracks me up! I had to snap a few pictures to remember this cute girl's adorable personality. I love her!

0 comments: