Before we headed out to Texas, we squeezed in a photoshoot redo at our absolute favorite park in San Diego. We had them done in Del Mar and it was perfect because we have SO many memories as a family right in that spot. The girls and I spent many mornings there playing and the perfectly quaint park overlooking the ocean, we had 2 birthday parties 2 years in a row there, we spend 2 of our 4th of July's there, if you have ever come to visit us I'm sure we took you there and the list goes on and on. I'm so glad we were able to get these done before we left. Here are a few of our favorites!San Diego...we already miss you...sigh. 









Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Family Pictures: Round 2
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These pictures are AMAZING!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yes we will get together soon.
great pictures!! And I LOVE your cute, preggo belly!! How FUN!!
Post a Comment