Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Big Girl

I can't even believe it's time for this post but our sweet little Adalyn is fully potty trained and sleeping in her new big girl bed. Wow! Lots of big changes for this little girl but she has done so well with all these changes. It seriously took this girl one day to get down how to go in the potty. I guess it's from watching her big sister. She has had a few accidents every now and then but she is so proud of herself for wearing her new panties. Once she finished her sticker chart she got to open her present which was this Toy Story book. Also for finishing her sticker chart she got to have her new big girl bed. And with the big girl bed comes a blanket made by mommy. She got to pick out own material, so she of course picked out princess material. She is so excited to have a bed like her sister. She does so good with staying her in bed until we come to get her in the morning.



Here she is with her completed sticker chart and new present! Can't you tell she is so proud of herself.


Here she is loving her new big girl bed!



We are so proud of you Adalyn. You are getting to be such a big girl. I think you are well on your way to being ready to be a big sister.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

i'm so jealous. :) do you know how many poopy diapers i changed today? so jealous . . .

The Hambrick's said...

WOW! What a big girl is right. I am doing the potty training with Kara over Thanksgiving. :) I think I am going to need luck for her.

Brett and Erin said...

what a big girl! I love that you made them a blanket-- great idea =)