We have had lots of fun around here making pumpkin crafts, reading pumpkin books, and of course making our very own Jack-O-Lantern! The girls LOVE to paint so anytime we break out the paints they are ecstatic. Their little pumpkins they painted turned out so cute. And then it was time to clean out our pumpkin that we got at the pumpkin patch so Daddy could carve it. Aubrey loved this part and had a blast getting dirty and digging out the seeds. Adalyn, on the other hand, wanted no part, which really surprised me. She just wanted to watch. We roasted the seeds and had a yummy snack after nap that day!
Painting the pumpkins.
Glueing on the face.
The finished product.
Our favorite pumpkin book. They LOVE this book!
Now time to clean the pumpkin.
Adalyn thinking hard about if she should touch that seed or not!
Our scary Jack-O-Lantern. Daddy did a much better job that I did last year
Sunday, October 24, 2010
All About Pumpkins!
Posted by The Skains Family at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are doing our first pumpkin with the boys this evening. I've never used the seeds, which I am going to attempt this time. Last year's jack-o-lantern made me laugh. I also leave the carving to Jeremy. Happy fall!
We are doing our first pumpkin with the boys this evening. I've never used the seeds, which I am going to attempt this time. Last year's jack-o-lantern made me laugh. I also leave the carving to Jeremy. Happy fall!
Post a Comment