Aubrey and Adalyn both LOVE to color with a pen. They actually prefer it to crayons for whatever reason. And I can USUALLY trust them with a pen and a paper. Yesterday as they were both sitting on the kitchen floor coloring with a pen, I started hearing some scribbling that didn't sound like it was on paper, but rather the refrigerator. As I peaked around the corner I realized that, yes, my assumption was correct and Aubrey was coloring on the refrigerator with her pen. I immediately took it away and she was sent to time out. Now fast forward to when Daddy got home. He saw the pen on the refrigerator and asked Aubrey if she did that. She told him she did and then she said something that made me immediately cover my mouth to hide my smile and laugh. She said "You happy Daddy? Cause I went poo poo on the potty". This came out immediately, before Jeff could even get on to her for coloring on the refrigerator. She just felt the need to remind Daddy that just minutes before he was proud of her poo poo accomplishment, so don't get hung up on something as silly as coloring on the refrigerator!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HA HA! I love it! Let's dwell on the positive, right? : )
Post a Comment