Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This week the girls and I went on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Every year we seem to visit a different one, and the one we went to last year is still my favorite. This one was just in a parking lot, so it wasn't the real deal. But, we still had fun, and the girls had a blast playing with Sally once again. Our visit was cut short because as my friend Julie and I looked up at the sky we realized we were about to be stuck in a down pour. It's a good thing we left when we did because about 2 minutes after I was in my car it started pouring. And have I ever mentioned before how southern Californian's don't know how to handle the rain? So we still have 2 tickets left for rides at the Pumpkin Station and I didn't get too many good pictures so this post may be one of two!

Playing on the pumpkins. Can you see the clouds rolling in, and the beautiful outhouses in the back?


Picking out our pumpkin.



Eating some yummy pumpkin cookies that Julie was nice enough to bring and share!


Aubrey and Sally riding the train. Adalyn wanted no part of this!


So many pumpkins!




The best I got with my girls.

1 comments:

Melodie said...

i love their cute shirts. i also love that you called the port-a-potties "out-houses". hello country girl. :)