Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome Home Matt!


We were so honored to be a part of the Griffins Family reunion after Matt returned home from an 8 month deployment over seas! Amie and Matt are good friends of ours and Amie and I are the coordinators of our MOPS group together which has only brought us closer. And of course Addie is Aubrey's bff! God has truly blessed me with an amazing friendship with her. Their reunion was so cute and so sweet and there wasn't a dry eye on any of us! I am so thankful for the sacrifice that this family has made for our country.

We are so proud of your family and thank you so much for letting us be apart of that sweet reunion!

Aubrey helping me make our poster!

I so wished this one didn't turn out blurry.

I love how Addie and Garrett are watching their mom and dad hug!

Such a gorgeous family.

1 comments:

amie todayis-amie.blogspot.com said...

thank you thank you! you and jeff and the girls were such a support system for us this deployment. i will miss you so much! i love that you got the pic of me doing "the bachelor jump into his arms".. i so didn't plan that! thanks so much for coming.