Monday, March 29, 2010

Look Who's a Big Girl Now!


We started potty training Aubrey last week and she is doing so good! The week was stressful on me but only a couple of accidents later and we have a potty trained little girl. She has been so excited about being a big girl. All week she kept saying "I big girl now mommy. Adalyn still baby. I not wear diapers anymore"! Everytime she went in the potty one of the first things she would say was "I call Daddy? He so proud of me". She is proud of herself! So one incentive was this cute little sticker chart (it's the 1st grade teacher still in me). Once she got it filled all the way in she got to open a new present, which was this Cinderella doll. We are proud of you Aubrey Claire!

4 comments:

Tara said...

We're doing that this week and I like the present idea at the end. Way to go Aubrey!

Melodie said...

oh my goodness! such a good idea with the chart and present. and so funny that she wanted to call her daddy each time. good for you kristy, one down ??? to go.

Rebekah said...

I am so proud of her! What a big girl! Which book did you use to help with potty training? Love you and your beautiful family!!

The Hambrick's said...

Yeah! Congratualtions to you too! I remember when Carter said that over and over. :)