Oh how I love spring time! Of course our weather here doesn't fluctuate here too much, and often our winter days feel like spring days, but still I love when it starts getting a little warmer and the sun is out more! Monday's are typically my laundry day, and "getting the house back in order after a busy weekend" day, so we usually stay home. Today the girls played in the back yard pretty much from breakfast to lunch. They had a blast. So of course we had to break out the bubbles and I had to get pictures of these adorable attempts at making bubbles. They were so determined and they just made me laugh!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Bubbles!
Posted by The Skains Family at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We got our bubbles out this past weekend too! I had to call Poison control as I thought Kara drank them!!
so fun! bubbles are fantastic entertainment!
love their long blonde hair... they are getting so big!
Post a Comment