Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Dis My Baby"


Today Aubrey grabbed this old Cabbage Kid from the very bottom of a toy box and came to show her to me. Then she told me, "Dis my baby mommy. She's so cute". Then she turned to look at her baby and said in a very squeally voice "You so cute baby. I yuv you." It made me laugh so I had to write it down. What's really funny about this is that this old cabbbage patch kid used to be mine and as you can see from the picture she was played with pretty hard. Her hair is crazy and poor girl has no clothes. So she is really the farthest thing from cute. But I'm glad Aubrey was able to look past all that, haha!

1 comments:

The Guess Family said...

I bought the girls a Cabbage Patch Doll awhile back. I bought her because I loved her and she reminded me of my childhood! We named her Lucy, but my girls don't really like her. When we play babies they always bring her to me and tell her she is mine!
:)