
The girls are so blessed to have an Aunt like Alicia. She played with them constantly and they loved her. Aubrey walks around the house all day pretending to talk on the phone saying "I talk to Licia mommy". The first day Alicia was here I was not allowed to do anything, and I mean anything, for Aubrey. Everytime I tried to tie her shoes, buckle her in the car, get her dressed she would say "no licia doed it mommy". Aubrey absolutely loved her Aunt Alicia, but who wouldn't love an Aunt who always brings shoes when she comes to visit. This time Alicia brought the girls the cutest pair of bright sparkly sandals. They wanted to wear them the second they got them. My girls do love shoes! Not only did Alicia play with them constanly, but she even gave them a bath while Jeff and I cleaned up dinner, and woke up early with them and let Jeff and I sleep a little later without us even knowing. I just thought the girls were sleeping later than normal! How awesome is that. Here are some pictures of the girls having too much fun with their Aunt Alicia.
The next morning they wanted to take their pj's off right away so they could wear their new shoes again. Too cute!
Playing at the park!

Even bath time is more fun when Aunt Alicia is here!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Who Wouldn't Love Having an Aunt Alicia?!?!
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love aunt alicia too!
I want an Aunt Alicia! Those shoes are adorable! Love the bath time hair... Looks like y'all had so much fun! :)
how fun is that!
Post a Comment