And what a sweet homecoming it was! We missed the girls so much and could hardly wait to get home to them and get some much needed hugs and kisses. We didn't get to our house til about 1:00 am on Tuesday night so we didn't get to see the girls until Wednesday morning. I was so excited to see them though, I hardly slept at all. I just kept staring at the clock because I was just so anxious to see them.
We got the girls a little gift while we where there. They got little St. Lucia baskets with a few different instruments inside. They loved them and had a blast making "beautiful" music!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Home Sweet Home!
Posted by The Skains Family at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!!! Everything is beautiful! Disney has that "never say no" policy as well, I could get used to that.
How fun! We got Camryn some maracas as well. :) She loved them.
Post a Comment