Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End


It was sad to see the end arrive of our vacation in St. Lucia. The only good thing about the end was that it meant it it was time to get home to my girls. I could hardly wait to get hugs and kisses from them! We spent our last morning enjoying the few last moments of sunshine and saying "I can't believe we have to go home". The week was unforgetable to say the least. It definitely goes down as my favorite vacation. It was wonderful for my marraige and I highly encourage all of you mommies out there to get away with your hubbies. Since becoming a mommy my time for my husband has been pretty limited, so spending a whole week together with no distractions is just what we needed. I honestly haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I am so thankful for the blessing of friendship with the Wilson's. It's not to often that two couples get a long and have as much fun together as the four of us do.




Here we are with Simon. He asked us to come say goodbye to him before he left because he had something for all of us. He gave all 4 of us necklaces. How sweet is this guy. If any of my readers take a trip to St. Lucia most definitely book a trip with Simon Says!


Do we really have to leave paradise?!?!



And off we go to see our girlies!

1 comments:

Brett and Erin said...

It looks like y'all had a great time-- what a great present!